Enable verification texts for T-Mobile
I have T-Mobile and I can't get my verification code
- If you have a Simple Choice No Contract account you will not be able to receive short codes.
- If you have a premium account go on My T-Mobile, your primary account holder can look for and remove Message Blocking Services or Family Allowances from the line:
- Add or remove services, then clear check boxes for any blocking service, and click Next to confirm.
- In addition to message and email blocks, remove 'Block Content Downloads' as it blocks messages to some short codes.
- Check your signal to make sure you're connected to the T-Mobile network. Short codes do not work while roaming on another network.
- Restart the device.
- For Android devices, check that the short codes settings are enabled.
- Double-check the short code you're using is correct, and try again.
- If the short code is still not responding, contact T-Mobile customer service
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.